Conference: 'Sustainable Development in business'
We are very pleased to invite you to participate in the International Scientific Conference „Sustainable Development in Business”, a part of Poznan International Young Scientists’ Congress which will be held in the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań from May 18 to 20, 2020.
The conference’s topics focus on the importance and role of sustainable development in the business studied from the perspective of legal and economic sciences. The aim of the conference is to create a place for an interdisciplinary discourse that will outline and bring closer the legal as well as economic conditions, perspectives of sustainable development.
We present the proposed thematic areas of the presentations:
State actions for sustainable development:
• Influence of legal regulations related to environmental protection on conduct-ing business activity
• Employee status in economies at different levels of development
• Legal aspects of sustainable economic and social development
• Sustainable development as a determinant of the European Union’s economic policy
• Taxes and other allowances for companies implementing sustainable development
• Institutions supporting sustainable development: Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, World Bank, European Bank for Reconstruc-tion and Development
Sustainability of enterprises:
• Sustainable management
• The importance of CSR for business
• CSR in business communication with the market environment
• Maximizing the economic benefits of economic development and environmen-tal and social responsibility
• Responsible use of natural resources
Activities of entrepreneurs for sustainable development:
• Pro-environmental and social projects of large enterprises
• CSR objectives and ideology
The Conference will be divided into panels regarding topics of sent conference papers.
The deadline for paper submissions is 1 April 2020. To submit your paper please fill-in form given in the following link: https://forms.gle/T3rUjpRyUkyE8YYP9
The participant’s fee is 40 euros and includes conference pack, dinners, coffee breaks and conference publication. Participation in the Conference is free of charge for students and academic researchers from Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań