Conference: 'Innovation of energy industry on the face of environmetal and social challenges'
we are very pleased to invite you to participate in the International Scientific Conference “Innovation of the energy industry in the face of environmental and social challenges” organized as part of the Poznan International Congress of Young Scientists which will be held on 18-19 May 2020 at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan. The event is addressed to students, PhD students, academics and all people interested in the subject of ecology and energy production.
We present the proposed thematic areas of the presentations:
• Renewable energy sources
• Nuclear energy and its development prospects in Poland
• Low carbon technologies
• CO2 neutralisation technologies
• Environmental innovation in the automotive industry
• Development of liquid fuel production technologies
• Methods and raw materials for producing energy from biofuels
Social responsibility of the energy industry:
• Environmental education programmes
• Cooperation with the third sector on species conservation
• Campaigns for the responsible use of fossil fuels
Environmental impact of energy:
• The energy industry and landscape design
• Influence of energy on air, soil and water quality and animal and plant populations
• Disposal of radioactive waste
The deadline for paper submissions is 1st April 2020. To submit your paper please fill in the form given in the following link:
The participant’s fee is 40 euros and includes conference pack, dinner, coffee break and conference publication.